Do you have experience working with Children and have a real passion for Education?
If so then we would love to hear from you!
Tradewind are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors in the Oldham area.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
* Hold a qualification at degree level, or equivalent, and have minimum qualifications of 5 GCSE passes at C Grade or above, including Maths and English.
* Have at least 6 months experience working with 11-16-year-old students
* Have a positive attitude and desire to work in education
* Have confidence managing behaviour within a classroom setting
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Have a CV with 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
In this role you will be providing cover for staff that are absent across the school. You will need to:
* Be confident across subject areas and have the ability to adapt to varying situations - work will be set, and the successful candidate will instruct students effectively and ensure learning is actively taking place.
* Have adequate behaviour management strategies in place which can be utilised effectively.
* Be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead the students through all subject areas of the lessons you are covering.
The ideal candidates will be imaginative and inspiring Cover Supervisors, with a willingness to engage and motivate students in their learning. The schools are looking for Cover Supervisors that can deliver lessons across all Key Stages, with the ability to build rapport with students and staff and strong knowledge on behaviour management strategies.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.