Secondary School COVID / PCR Testing Staff Required in Bristol!
Tradewind are recruiting! We are looking for staff to assist with Covid testing in secondary schools in Bristol!
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Covid Testing Staff to start working on a full time & part time temporary basis in secondary schools in the Bristol area when schools start to reopen. This role may be full time or part time and could be on a long-term basis starting from March 2021, we do not know when this role will be finishing due to working on government advice, but the suggestion is that it could be for several weeks or months.
The individual must have at least a grade C in Maths & English and preferably be computer literate. Due to the nature of the work we are only looking for individuals who have previous experience of working with young people, this can be in any environment, such as working as a youth worker, within extra curricular groups such as Scouts or guides, you could be a children's party entertainer or even a previous child minder, for example!
This would involve swabbing/testing secondary aged students to test for Covid-19 and full training and PPE will be provided. You must have an enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service, if you do not we can assist in applying for this but the cost will be £48.50. After you work for us for 20 days, we will happily give you £48.50 back!
We are looking for:
- Committed and empathetic individuals who can work hours between 8.30am and 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Fast learners who can take direction and follow strict guidelines and policies.
- People who have a good level of Maths and English and who can complete forms and relevant paperwork with ease, computer literacy is also required.
- Previous experience of working with young people.
- An individual who can commit up to 5 days (negotiable) per week on a long-term placement.
- Individuals with enhanced child workforce DBS/criminal record checks - or be prepared to have a DBS application completed before work commences.
The schools offer onsite parking and easy to get to via public transport and easy commute if you are in the Bristol area.
This work would suit Teaching Assistants, Nursery nurses, youth workers or any other individual with experience of working with young people, we can only accept applications from individuals who have proven experience of working with young people as the school may require you to take up other support/Teaching assistant duties within the school day.
In return, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn £££.
- Full support and training.
- Online portal for your timesheets and to log your availability.
To join us and be successful in this Covid / PCR Tester Role you will need:
- To have at least a minimum GCSE grade C in both Maths and English.
- Experience of working with young people.
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Secondary School Covid Tester in Bristol. If you would like to hear more information about the role please contact Ross on 0117 301 7578 / Ross.Churn@twrecruitment.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.