Our client is looking to recruit testers to start after the February half term until Easter for the first instance, with a strong possibility of this being extended as regular testing for Covid could be an ongoing programme.
This role is available on a full time (Monday to Friday) from 8.30am until 4pm (approximately)
A bit about the role
As a Covid tester you will be required to supervise students and teachers as they self-administer the Covid tests and providing support and guidance where needed.
You will complete a wide range of general daily tasks related to Covid testing which include:
- Handing out and collecting self-testing kits
- Recording results
- Organising queues
- Cleaning the test site
- Ensuring that the testing site is well set up and running efficiently during the day.
Full Training and PPE will be provided.
Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as in any of the COVID current high-risk groups.
Each school site will run differently, and this is a new roles for schools so flexibility, adaptability and being able to calmly think on your feet within a team environment are crucial.
Successful applicants for this role of Covid Test Assistant will have:
- A conscientious and professional approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, with both adults and children
- An understanding of Covid safety measures
The school is near a tube station and is also accessible by a number of bus routes.
Parking is available off site for free if driving is preferred.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Covid Tester in Westminster. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.