Data and Exams Officer
Data and Exams Officer
Exams and Data Officer
Exams and Data Officer - St Albans - Immediate or ASAP start - Long term role - £23,378 to £26,466 FTE - Opportunity for further career progression - Part time role over 3 days a week
A fast-paced school located in St Albans is seeking an experienced Exams and Data Officer to join its team on a part -time, temporary-to-permanent basis. As an integral part of the school community, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the efficient administration of all internal and external examinations, as well as maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of student data.
***Exams and Data Officer - Fast paced Alternative Provision School
***St Albans, Hertfordshire
***Immediate or ASAP start on a long-term basis - 3 days per week
***£23,378 to £26,466 FTE - Possibly permanent opportunity in July 2024
- Coordinates all aspects of internal and external examinations, including timetabling, invigilation, and liaising with exam boards and external agencies.
- Maintains and updates accurate records of student data, including attendance, progress reports, and exam results.
- Produces and distributes reports and analysis of student data to support senior leaders in decision-making.
- Manages the school's Management Information System (MIS) and ensures data is entered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supports the preparation and submission of statutory returns and provides data analysis to senior leaders.
- Provides training and support to staff on the use of the MIS and other data-related systems.
- Manages and maintains the security of confidential student data in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably within a school environment.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in record-keeping.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and experience using MIS and data analysis tools.
- Knowledge of examination regulations and procedures.
- A good understanding of GDPR regulations and their implications for data management.
If you are a highly organised individual with a passion for education and data management, the school would love to hear from you. Interested candidates should apply with their CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01727 236255 for more information!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.