Derbyshire Primary Teacher
Derbyshire Primary Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a qualified Teacher working with an agency as a Teaching Assistant or are you just simply not getting enough work?
Tradewind Recruitment are continually looking to recruit reliable supply teachers in Derbyshire with good behaviour management who are available to cover daily/short term supply or long-term absences.
The need for additional supply teachers in Derby is due to the growing demand of our clients. We require teachers who are available for both full and part time work and will aim to give you the flexibility and support you need to be a success as a primary supply teacher.
We work closely with a large number of Primary Schools and Academy Trusts located throughout Derby and Derbyshire and help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences. Some bookings will be made in advance and others may be at short notice, please be aware the more flexible you are (travel, year group, availability etc.) the more work we will be able to offer.
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* Be a qualified Primary Teacher.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click Apply NOW to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact:
Sam Croll on 01332 898 165
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.