Design & Technology Teacher
Design & Technology Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a strong DT Teacher who specialises in Resistant Materials & Food Technology looking for your next role in Bristol?
Tradewind recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, experienced DT Teacher to join a fantastic academy in Bristol starting in September 2020.This is an exciting time to join the DT faculty at this supportive Bristol School. The faculty encompasses both Resistant Materials and Food technology. You must demonstrate a passion for the subject through the delivery of high quality and creative lessons. A commitment to achievement for all is a must. The successful candidate must be able to teach either Food and Nutrition or Resistant Materials across the ability ranges at KS3 and KS4, but preferably will be able to teach both. The successful applicant will be provided with appropriate support to ensure their success and professional development.
This role would be full-time long-term continuing to the end of the academic year. Ideally, they are needing a teacher who specialises in resistant materials &/or Food & Nutrition or has experience teaching this before. The teacher would be expected to plan, prepare and teach to KS3 and KS4. The school are looking for Qualified teachers with QTS or QTLS and will be short-listing CV's shortly.
We are looking for:
* This secondary Academy are looking for a DT teacher who can teach resistant materials & Food and has excellent subject knowledge.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Ability to engage and inspire students in their learning.
* Commitment to the school and its students.
* You must also be available full time and able to commit to the school for 12 months from September 2020 to July/August 2021 *
The school is in South Bristol; this is very accessible to get to with a car and public transport and offers a school car park.
The school is a lovely old building with huge outdoor facilities, the school offers fantastic facilities for all their teachers. The staff at this school are very helpful, friendly and supportive which creates a peaceful atmosphere.
As a DT Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
In return, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 27 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn vouchers!
* Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
* Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
* Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this DT Teacher Role you will need:
* To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
* Experience teaching resistant materials or Food & Nutrition (both preferable).
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a DT Teacher in Bristol. If you would like to hear more information about the role please contact Lottie Dullea on 0117 301 7578 / email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee, you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.