Design and Technology Teacher
Design and Technology Teacher
- MPS/UPS - open to both experienced and NQTs
Are you a creative Design Technology expert who like to join a growing and very popular DT team in a very well-resourced and forward thinking department?
Are you an innovative and passionate Design Technology Teacher looking to join an 'Outstanding' school that offers excellent opportunity for progression?
Tradewind Recruitment are proudly the recruitment partner to this excellent Hackney school who are looking to strengthen their DT team from September due to a teacher returning overseas. Get in touch today to find out more about this school and role!
**Design and Technology Teacher, Ofsted 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features school in Hackney
**Close to Hackney Central
**High performing team with lots of potential to make your mark
**Role starting in September 2021
**Excellent opportunity for CPD and development for NQTs
The school - Design and Technology Teacher- Hackney, East London
- This is an excellent comprehensive, mixed, 11-18 oversubscribed school. The school has exceptional facilities and was the most improved Hackney school at both GCSE and A Level.
- The 2017 OFSTED praised the work of the school, commenting that their 'distinctive inclusive ethos of this school is tangible in every area of school life from classroom to corridors and in relationships between students and staff' and described progress as 'Outstanding'. Importantly, it described the school as a 'safe place that allows all to flourish'.
- A level results continue to be amongst the best in the country (top 10% nationally). A third of students secured places in Russell Group Universities including Oxbridge with many more moving on to other top universities.
- They have a pastoral care system that is second to none and a 'no excuses' culture for behaviour and achievement.
The role - Design and Technology Teacher- Hackney, East London
- First and foremost, you will be an inspirational and creative Teacher who is passionate about results and leads from the front. This school does have a large percentage of students who are EAL, and as such need more support and find creative ways to learn.
- The DT department regularly produces some of the best results across the school and is very popular with the students here for creativity, innovation and putting themes into 'real world' context.
- This is a very rewarding school to work at that invests heavily in staff development, and there is the potential to take on a Key Stage Coordination role for those who aspire to leadership which is fully supported.
How to apply - Design and Technology Teacher- Hackney, East London
Has this DT role captured your interest? Call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today on 02078455450 to find out more, or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.