Design and Technology Teacher
Design and Technology Teacher
A Northern Lincolnshire Academy is currently recruiting for an excellent Design Technology Teacher to work full time at their 'good' school. The school in question is a large secondary Academy and boasts excellent progress through all Key Stages.
A design technology teacher who specialises in Resistant Materials would be very desirable for this position. All planning and marking associated with a teaching role will be expected for this role, so you should expect to be paid between £120.00 and £184.00 for this role. You will be working the rest of the academic year from offer of employment, and then you will have the option of a permanent contract at the end of the placement, if you desire.
Being in a central location, it is easily accessible via car, but there are excellent public transport links, making it extremely accessible for all candidates. Being an extremely supportive school and department, it is a wonderful place to work, and teachers who have gone in on a supply basis have hugely enjoyed the experience.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 Resistant Materials / General Technologies
* Delivering Key Stage 4 Design Technology
* All planning, marking and assessment
* Afterschool clubs and parents evenings as required
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Technology in North Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.