Location: Harrow, London
Type: Long-term, Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking a talented and passionate Design Technician to join our excellent secondary school located in Harrow. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with experience to work in a supportive and inspiring environment.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in supporting our Design and Technology department by providing technical support and assistance to our students and teaching staff.
- Supporting the teaching staff in preparing and delivering practical lessons, including setting up equipment and resources.
- Maintaining and managing equipment and resources within the Design and Technology department.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Supporting students in their practical work and projects.
- Assisting with the supervision of students during lessons and workshops.
- Helping to promote the subject by contributing to school displays and exhibitions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Experience of working in a technical support role, preferably within a Design and Technology department.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and procedures.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A passion for design and technology and a desire to inspire and support young people.
If you are passionate about design and technology, have excellent technical skills, and are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of young people, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV to Meg.Guest@twrecruitment.com or ring 0207 845 5450 (option 2) for further information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.