Design Technology Teacher
Design Technology Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a passionate Design Technology Teacher looking for your next long-term position? Are you available for a September start?
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our Cheshire West and Chester secondary schools who are looking to appoint a Design Technology Teacher to a position due to start in September. This position will be full-time, and will continue initially for 1 term, this position has the potential to become a permanent position for the right candidate as the school do currently have the capacity for another permanent member of staff. The school are happy to consider applications from NQTs, RQTs or experienced teachers of Design Technology
The successful candidate will be joining a school who provide an education for 11-18 year olds. This school has recently become part of a new academy trust and the senior leaders have transformed the ethos of the school. This Cheshire West and Chester school has excellent transport links and is accessible by public transport and situated nearby the M56, M53 motorways and A55. This school is easily accessible from Chester, Wirral, Ellesmere Port, North Wales and Liverpool.
The school are looking for a Design and Technology Teacher who:
* Is able to teach Design and Technology across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
* Will take responsibility for planning, delivery and assessment
* Has excellent classroom management skills
* Will follow school policies, e.g. behaviour policy, safeguarding policy
* Will fully commit to the schools ethos and department expectations, as if they were a permanent member of staff
To join us and be successful in this Design and Technology Teacher role in Cheshire West and Chester you will need:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching Design and Technology across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- An enhanced child workforce DBS on the update service, or be prepared to undertake a new disclosure at a cost of £48.50 (cost refunded after 20 working days)
- An overseas police check if applicable
- A minimum of 2 references covering 2 years, including your most recent teaching reference
- A complete 10 year career history with all gaps accounted for
- Proof of Right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Design and Technology Teacher role in Cheshire West and Chester.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.