Design Technology Teacher
Design Technology Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a dynamic, creative and hardworking KS3 & 4 Design Technology Teacher to join our client in the St Helens area. Our client 'teaches to the top'; they challenge all students whilst equipping them with the necessary life skills.
The position is temporary on a full-time basis. It will commence in September until December, in the first instance but could be extended. The school is well linked and is easily accessible via the M6, M62 and A580. There isn't a train station in the immediate vicinity, so please bear that in mind when applying. It is however, well linked via bus.
It is a lovely school that is a pleasure to work with and where Teachers love to work. Visitors are warmly welcomed with an inviting atmosphere and pupils and staff alike, are extremely proud of their school. The department is high performing and the successful candidate will be able to teach a variety of Design & Technology subjects; the department haven't asked for a specific DT subject, just that you are able to offer a variety and enrich the department. CV's are welcomed from any DT aspect and from either experienced Teachers or NQT'S.
To join us and be successful in this Design Technology Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Design Technology to KS3 and KS4
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Design Technology Teacher job based in St Helens.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.