Design Technology Teacher
Design Technology Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a creative and passionate Design Technology Teacher, looking for a new challenge within a successful grammar school in Trafford?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Design Technology Teacher, to join an outstanding and successful grammar school in Trafford, to start immediately. This is a part time role, working Monday to Thursday, covering a maternity leave until the end of the academic year, paying up to £180 a day. The role will initially be a combination of remote teaching and some physical days in school, with the return to school when they re-open.
To join us and be successful in this Design Technology role, you will need to:
- Hold QTS Status or QTLS
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with a minimum of 10 years employment/employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are recruiting on behalf of a secondary school, which caters for students from 11 -18 years old. The school is an 'Outstanding' educational provider and is performing above the national average in terms of the fantastic results that they deliver. The school is a vibrant, diverse and innovative grammar setting, with very high achieving students.
This OFSTED 'Outstanding' secondary grammar school is looking for a Design Technology Teacher that has specific experience teaching Product Design up to KS5. The school are currently delivering the Edexcel exam syllabus. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself will involve the delivery of Product Design lessons to students in KS3, KS4 and KS5, Experience of teaching up to A-Level is essential. Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
The school is based in Trafford, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
As a Design Technology Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain exacting standards and expectations, plus:
- a well-equipped department with excellent support for remote learning
- the successful Design Technology Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this Design Technology Teacher position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.