Job title: Drama Graduates
Pay rate: £80-£90 per day
Calling all drama graduates! Are you looking for flexible work that fits around your acting? Or are you looking for new/temporary work while you wait for your perfect role? An exciting opportunity has arisen for drama graduates to work as Teaching Assistants in Bristol's primary schools and SEN schools through Tradewind Recruitment. We have temporary, short-term, and long-term vacancies available right away.
Here's why working with Tradewind is a great opportunity:
- Flexibility: Choose the days that suit you best. Work around your acting schedule, whether it's 5 days one week and then 0 the next.
- Freedom and Autonomy: You decide when and where to work. If you enjoy working in a particular school, we'll prioritise your return. If not, you can try another school.
- Variety: Every day is different, giving you the chance to work in various schools and year groups. Build your skill set and establish yourself as a Teaching Assistant with a great reputation in the local area.
- Training: No prior experience? Not to worry! We offer a free 3-hour in-person training course to give you an introduction to working as a Teaching Assistant. Our candidates have given us great feedback, feeling more confident in the classroom after our training. Additionally, we provide hundreds of CPD modules to support your development.
- Working days: Monday-Friday
- Working hours: 8:30am-3:30pm
- Legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- An 'Introduction to being a Teaching Assistant' training session that is run at our offices in Bristol every 4 weeks to help prepare you for a Teaching Assistant role before you start. Free to attend
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' and attach your CV to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Bristol. Or for more information about the role, contact Ross Churn on 0117 301 7578/ firstname.lastname@example.org #BRITA
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.