Are you a talented and creative Drama Teacher looking to join an innovative team in a school that is progressive with a great reputation for arts, performing arts and languages?
Would you want to be part of a school that has both excellent academic results and a real focus on holistic education?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a popular and oversubscribed school in Enfield to add to their Drama team with a creative Teacher who wants to make an impact, could this be the next challenge for you?
**Drama Teacher - Enfield, North London
**2 days per week, Wednesday and Thursday
**Ofsted graded 'Outstanding'
**Creative school with strong arts and performing arts focus
**Start April 2021
**Excellent facilities including a theatre, production studio and sound labs
About the School - Drama Teacher - Enfield, North London
- High standards of teaching and learning run through this Enfield school, with their impressive results down to hard work and determination from students and teachers alike to raise standards in the school over the last few years.
- This school is incredibly proud of their award-winning reputation as a creative and vibrant school and the unique opportunities that this brings to students, staff and community.
- The implementation of creativity across the curriculum has been key to the school improvement plan. Whether in the arts or sciences, Teachers here have great power to innovate, take risks and find new creative ways of approaching teaching and learning to engage, motivate and inspire students with a love for learning. They are able to draw on the outstanding teaching and development opportunities in school as well as on a range of external partners, agencies and professionals.
- The school ethos of respect and inclusion is evident throughout, with students who are bright, inquisitive and keen to learn, and teachers who enjoy what they do! Their most recent OFSTED was 'Outstanding', and it is a school with a lot of pride in their students and wider community.
- Unsurprisingly they are oversubscribed on a yearly basis and staff turnover here is low with a loyal and engaged teaching base.
About the Role - Drama Teacher - Enfield, North London
- The Drama department is hugely successful in a school that supports a lot of focus on arts, drama and music. The Expressive Arts Team here has a lovely mix of experienced and newly qualifying teachers, and an atmosphere of all pulling together to bring fresh ideas and encourage innovation.
- This school expects high standards from students and teachers alike, and behaviour is very good, meaning you have more time to teach at a higher level and engage the students in creative learning.
- You will be a qualified Drama Teacher with QTS who has experience of delivering 'Outstanding' lessons that inspire.
How to apply - Drama Teacher - Enfield, North London
Call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today on 02078455450 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration, or to discuss this and other Drama roles we are recruiting for in more depth!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.