Drama Teacher in Hounslow
Drama Teacher in Hounslow
An OFSTED 'outstanding' co-educational academy in Hounslow, West London seek a full-time Drama Teacher to join them on a year-long maternity absence from January 2024. The role involved teaching Drama at Key Stage 3 and 4 on a full-time basis within a brand new Drama faculty and working in a faculty of 6 full-time Drama Teachers.
The school is a highly-regarded secondary school with a strong commitment to academic excellence and student well-being, that provides a nurturing and supportive environment for its diverse student body. Students are encouraged to push themselves to achieve their full potential in a range of academic subjects, as well as in extracurricular activities such as sports, music, and drama and it has a reputation for outstanding teaching and support, with experienced and dedicated staff who are committed to helping every student succeed.
The school has onsite parking facilities and is accessible from across London being located within a commutable distance two major overground stations and within easy commute from three underground stations. The area is also serviced by excellent transport links.
As mentioned, the post is a full-time Drama Teacher post that is paid to scale based on experience (MPS1 through until UPS3). There is the potential for an eventual permanent contract due to the planned expansion of the department, however, it will initially be a one year fixed-term contract or long-term supply post.
The benefits; In addition to a supportive ethos, this school also has a strong leadership team, providing you with a fantastic opportunity to work with experienced professionals who are dedicated to your success. Tradewind / SANZA / Accelerate will also support your development during your placement and beyond through our fantastic CPD via The National College.
The essentials; To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you're an experienced Drama Teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity and would like to register with Tradewind Recruitment, please apply now and take the next step in your teaching career! Or for more information about the role please contact Tradewind Recruitment today.
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you.
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To hear more about this and other Drama Teacher posts please contact Tradewind Recruitment today.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.