Are you a passionate Drama Teacher currently on the look out for your next role? Are you an individual that likes to promote creativity? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our client secondary schools in Warrington who are actively seeking for a Drama Teacher to start ASAP. The position will be full-time and will run until the end of the academic year (16th July 2021). The school are happy to consider applications from NQTs, RQTs or experienced teachers of Drama.
The successful candidate will be joining an Ofsted rated 'Good' school who encourages pupils to work with creativity and passion. This Warrington based secondary school aims to deliver inspirational leadership which fosters a passion for learning as well as providing high quality teaching and learning which enthuses and inspires children. Therefore, the school is looking for a Drama Teacher who:
* Has experience teaching Drama across KS3 and KS4;
* Will take responsibility for planning, delivery and assessment;
* Has excellent classroom management skills;
* Will follow school policies, e.g. behaviour policy, safeguarding policy;
* Will fully commit to the schools ethos and department expectations, as if they were a permanent member of staff;
To join the team and be considered for this Drama Teacher vacancy you must:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Drama Teacher role in Warrington.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.