Interviews online taking place immediately.
Full-time, long-term post until July 2021 (with the view to a permanent appointment for the right candidate).
Are you a Key Stage 3-5 Design Technology Teacher looking for a new position starting as soon as possible? Would you like to work in a high-achieving co-educational school in the easily commutable borough of Ealing, West London? If so, please submit your CV to Eamonn.email@example.com today as interviews online will take place as soon as a suitable CV is received.
This Ofsted 'outstanding' Catholic School in question seek a similarly 'outstanding' and motivated teacher of Key Stage 3 to 5 Design Technology Teacher to join their high-achieving DT department starting, and interviewing, immediately. The department is considered one of the strongest, most well-resourced department in the school due to repeated academic success; should you be seeking your next Design Technology role then please do not hesitate in contacting us immediately for more information and potential online interview.
The role will be a full-time, long-term position until July 2021; online interviews will take place as soon as a suitable CV is received. The department consists of staff of all levels of experience so regardless of where you are at in your career if this sounds like a school you would be interested in, Tradewind Recruitment welcome your application.
The role will be teaching DT across all Key Stages, with a focus on Resistant Materials to A-level in particular. Experience of teaching to this level is essential.
The location of the school is excellent. Although being based out in West London, the school is serviced by a major train station that can be reached from Central London in 20 minutes. Therefore, even if you do not currently reside in West London, we still want to hear from you today.
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a great referral bonus*
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Full training is provided by the client.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this Design Technology Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history, where possible, and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
If you would like to apply for this Design Technology Teacher vacancy click Apply or send your CV to Tradewind's experienced specialist recruiter; firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.