DT Technician - September - Swindon
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a DT Technician in Swindon?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a DT Technician in a lovely secondary school in Swindon. They are looking for someone who has a real passion for art and DT to work with them full-time starting in September. This role will be important to ensuring that all the students are able to use their design talents fully. The job would induce working alongside the existing technician to support all creative faculties, lesson support and ordering resources for projects and lessons.
We are looking for:
* Who has experience working as a DT or Art technician in a secondary school.
* Someone who is available 5 days a week on-going and can start in September.
* Someone who is happy to work in and outside the classroom and able to assist the students with their projects.
* Reliable, trustworthy and passionate art and DT.
This secondary school is based in North Swindon and is very easy to get to via public transport. If you can drive you can get to school easily from Chippenham, Devizes, Marlborough, Highworth and Cirencester.
This Ofsted good academy caters for over 1100 students from ages 11 to 16. This academy offer fantastic support to all their students and staff. The school also offer fantastic facilities and resources. It is constantly improving and is full of caring, dedicated students who want to learn and fulfil their potential. All staff members are supportive, friendly and committed to each other's personal development.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teacher role you will need to:
* Over 6 months experience, or certificates within education.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a DT Teacher in Swindon. If you would like to hear more information about the role, please contact Ross Churn on 0117 301 7578 / Ross.Churn@twrecruitment.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.