Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a DT Technician looking for your next position? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Tradewind Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced DT Technician for our secondary school client in the Wirral LEA. The position is due to start during June and will continue on an ongoing basis.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Technician, who is familiar with the secondary school environment. Your duties will include:
- Preparation of supplies/ materials for the department
- The ordering of supplies to ensure the department is fully stocked
- To have the knowledge and experience of operating a range of machinery
- To ensure and comply with the highest standards of Health and Safety
- To assist the class teacher during lessons, as and when required
The successful candidate will be joining a school that places the students at the heart of everything they do. The school recognise and celebrate student achievement and encourage everyone in the school community to excel and achieve, in whatever form they take.
To join us and be successful in this DT Technician role in Wirral you will need to:
* Be an experienced DT Technician
* Have experience of working in a school setting
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click apply now to be considered for this DT Technician position based in Wirral.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.