EAL Teaching Assistant
EAL Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are Recruiting! Are you looking for an experience EAL Teaching Assistant seeking your next role in Sheffield?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a school in Sheffield that is seeking an EAL Teaching Assistant to work on a full-time basis. The role is to start in September 2020 and will continue for one academic year initially.
The role is based in a friendly academy based in North Sheffield. They our proud of their community feel and special ethos created within the school. They aim to foster a love of learning that will remain with pupils into adult life. They have close links to other schools allowing for fantastic collaboration and support.
They are looking for an experienced EAL Teaching Assistant who has prior experience working in a school based setting. The role will involve working on a one to one and small group setting working with specific students to provide language support and help develop progress in key areas of the UK National Curriculum. The will be translation and interpreting work involved in the position.
Prior Teaching Assistant experience essential, flexible and patient approach, DBS on the update service or willingness to pay and apply for a DBS
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a EAL Teaching Assistant in Sheffield. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.