Early Years Assistant
Early Years Assistant
Do you have a passion for working with children in Early Years education? Would you like to work in a Primary School based in Bedfordshire?
If the answer is yes, then we may be abe to help! Tradewind is currently seeking staff to support Schools when they return within the early years foundation stage when they return. We would like to speak with experienced early years practitioners that hold CACHE Level 3 and candidates who have relevant experience who want to further their career within education.
- Full-time/Long-term positions available when Schools return.
- Competitive pay rates (£70-£80 per day)
- Local Primary Schools based in Bedfordshire.
- Supportive consultant to help along the way.
Tradewind currently supports Primary Schools across Bedfordshire who will require our services when they return. We would be keen to speak with potential members of staff who meet the following criteria:
- CACHE Level 3 (desirable).
- Min 3 months experience working with children aged 3-5 years in the last 2 years.
- Good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and Phonics.
- SEN experience (desirable).
- Available to start asap.
- Fun, Empathetic and have a caring personality.
- Can commit to a role on a long-term basis.
This is a great opportunity to join Tradewind, if you are starting a career within education or you already have experience working with nursery aged children. To find out more, please send your CV by applying and we will be in touch asap to tell you the next steps.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.