Early Years Educator
Early Years Educator
Are you a confident and experienced early years educator who is looking for a new role after the easter break?
*Long term role starting asap
*Full Academic year with the potential to go permanent
*Competitive pay rates
Tradewind is currently seeking an excellent practitioner to join a good mainstream Primary School based in Dunstable who requires a new member of staff join their team asap and support within the early years foundation stage for the full academic year.
The Headteacher is looking for a member of staff who is confident covering the nursery teacher for PPA time and can also support the rest of the team within the early year's foundation stage. You will work with small groups and take the whole class with support from other members of staff. You may also get the opportunity to work within lower KS1 and provide 1:1 support
What we are looking for:
- Confident, team player who is happy to lead and support within EYFS.
- CACHE Level 3 (minimum)
- Degree qualified (ideally)
- Additional CPD courses completed - Phonics, personal care, safeguarding and other relevant courses
- Min 6 months experience in a school or similar environment
- Good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum, phonics and supporting key children
- SEN experience (highly desirable)
- Available to start asap
- Can commit for the full academic year
This is an outstanding opportunity for a EYFS practitioner who is looking to take the next step in their career. To find out more, please send your CV by applying and we will be in touch asap to arrange an interview.
Why work for Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.