Early Years Educator
Early Years Educator
Tradewind is currently recruiting for a Primary school based in Lambeth for an Early Years Educator to work in a Nursery Class who can commit until July 2021.
The school is keen to appoint someone with a proven track record to demonstrate that you can; take an active role in the provision of a full balanced range of learning experiences; ensure the care and well-being of pupils and maintain positive professional links with parents within the school.
The qualities required is someone that is adaptable, reliable, enthusiastic, hardworking, with excellent communication skills
Your daily pay rate will be £80.00 per day. Your hours of work are between 8.30am - 4.00pm with 45 minutes' lunch.
This Nursery school is popular, with a diverse culture and a thriving community spirit. The school promotes diversity, with a range of activities during the year to celebrate each cultural.
The school has good transport links and with adequate parking spaces within the vicinity.
- The school offers ongoing CPD training to all staff members
- School will consider temporary staff for permanent positions
- The Headteacher is supportive of all staff members
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as an Early Years Educator you will need to have:
- NVQ/Cache Level 3 NNEB
- Previous experience working in Primary mainstream
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as an Early Years Educator. Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting 134678
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.