Early Years Educator
Early Years Educator
Positions to commence after Easter break April 2021 with the potential for a permanent placement for the right candidates.
As an Early Years Practitioner, you will be energetic, have a passion for working with children in the early years and have a broad and current knowledge of the Early Years curriculum. In addition to this you will also have the desire to start or enhance your career in education with a fixed contract. You will therefore have a commitment to a role for at least one full academic year.
As an Early Years Practitioner working for schools through Tradewind, you will have the opportunity to work in a fantastic setting with great career prospects. You will have the opportunity of working within an outstanding school in Lambeth and have access to unique and creative Early Years resources. Many Early Years professionals who find work through Tradewind often go on to gain permanent contract with the schools they started at.
Registering with Tradewind could really be the kick-start you need for your career in Early Years education
Requirements for the Role: Early Years degree or equivalent Teaching Assistant certificate. At least 1 years' experience of working in the early years, enthusiasm, self-motivation and dedication to a long-term role
Rate of Pay and Working hours £80- £85 depending upon experience.
- The schools will consider temporary candidates for permanent placements
- All members of staff are sent on a first-aid training course
- There is a highly effective leadership and management; encouraging team work and dedication from all staff.
- The Nursery school and Children's Centre serves a multicultural and diverse area.
- There is good transport links
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as an Early Years Educator Level III you will need to have:
- NVQ/Cache Level III or NNEB standard and be confident in all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Curriculum.
- You will be qualified to work in an Early Years setting with either a degree or a minimum of a level 3 qualification
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as an Early Years Educator. Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.