Early Years Educator
Early Years Educator
The ideal candidate for this role should be creative, passionate, committed and hardworking.
This Nursery School requires an Early Years Educator with at least one years' experience to work alongside the class teacher with 25 children. You will be supporting pupils between the ages of 0 -5 years carrying out observations, reading and phonics throughout the day.
Your daily pay rate will be £80.00 per day. Your hours of work are between 8.30am - 4.00pm with 45 minutes' lunch break
The Nursery prides themselves on creating partnerships with the children, staff, parents, carers and governors and fostering links with the wider community.
The Nursery school is bright and spacious, the staff are friendly and welcoming.
There has also been a large amount of investment into the playground area for the children's development.
- The school will consider temporary candidates for permanent placements
- All members of staff are sent on a first-aid training course
- There is a highly effective leadership and management; encouraging team work and dedication from all staff.
- The Nursery school and Children's Centre serves a multicultural and diverse area.
- There is good transport links
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as an Early Years Educator Level 3 you will need to have:
- NVQ/Cache Level 3 or NNEB standard and be confident in all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Curriculum.
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as an Early Years Educator. Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.