Early Years Educator
Early Years Educator
Are you an experienced Early Years Educator looking to transition from a Nursery into a mainstream primary school setting? Are you interested in supporting children with special needs?
We have partnered up with a brilliant primary school based in the borough of Westminster, who are looking to appoint an Early Years Educator to join their EYFS department and support groups of children ages 4 - 5 years with learning difficulties.
The school are looking for someone charismatic with a passion for education, and a strong ability to lead intervention sessions for SEN pupils.
What this school can offer:
- Pro-active approach to promoting mental health welfare for both staff and pupils
- A vibrant and dynamic environment
- Polite pupils with a willingness to learn
- Very supportive senior leadership team
- Competitive pay rate
- Level 3 Childcare is ideal but not essential
- Experience supporting children in Early Years
- Good knowledge of EYFS curriculum
- Experience, or willingness to work with SEN pupils
- Must be available full-time, long-term and immediately
Why join Tradewind?
- Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as an Early Years Educator in Westminster. Or for more information about the role, contact Hana Abdulkadir on 020 7845 5450 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career in Education!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.