Early Years Practitioner
Early Years Practitioner
Start date: September, full time (08:15am - 15:45pm)
Location: Heswall, Wirral
Pay: £60.00 - £80.00 per day
Are you passionate about childcare and looking for something varied, interesting and challenging?
Working in partnership with a Heswall based Primary School, Tradewind seek to appoint an Early Years Practitioner on a full-time basis.
The role is 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. The role is to continue for the rest of the academic year with the view to becoming permanent.
The early years provision has an excellent staff to child ratio, allowing every child to receive an appropriate level of individual care and attention. By following the Early Years Foundation stage framework, the children can take part in a variety of activities each day. The school provides a safe environment for children, where they can create beautiful memories that they can carry forward throughout their education. They are taught to be considerate of others, thoughtful and self-assured.
What the role of Early Years Practitioner involves:
* Creating a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment for all children.
* Supervising and supporting children at all times.
* Sharing responsibility for the welfare of all children in your designated room or group.
* Remaining vigilant and protect children from harm or abuse, reporting any concerns immediately- in accordance with child protection and whistleblowing policies
* Being fully aware of all emergency and security procedures.
* Interacting warmly with children and parents, supporting colleagues to fulfil their key person responsibilities.
* Reflecting on your practice and daily routines and share ideas for improvement with your group members.
* Contributing to planning and the provision of a stimulating range of age-appropriate activities, helping to ensure rooms are well-resourced and creatively set-up.
* Contributing to observations and the assessment of children's learning and development, helping to ensure records are kept up-to-date, are of a high standard and are shared effectively.
* Providing feedback and work in partnership with key parents/carers, building and maintaining relationships that encourage trust, open communication, and involvement in nursery life.
We're looking for:
* An experienced practitioner with a Level 3 early years qualification.
* Good GCSE results (A-C in English and Maths preferred)
* Great passion for child development and a good working knowledge of the EYFS 0-5 years
* An organised, supportive personality.
* Excellent communication skills and able to work effectively in a team
* A sense of humour, common sense and a "can do" attitude
* Strong attention to detail.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Early Years Practitioner in Heswall.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.