Early Years Practitioner
Early Years Practitioner
Early Years Practitioner, Redbridge
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you a qualified, experienced, Early Years Practitioner who is keen to work within school nursery or reception class!
We are recruiting on a behalf of several primary schools based in and around the London borough of Redbridge.
The Early Years Practitioner role is full time, and we have roles due to start in April 2021.
Tradewind Recruitment work with schools in the borough of Redbridge who are recruiting for Early Years Practitioner's. The schools are in the areas of Gants Hill, Goodmayes, Ilford, Newbury Park, Barkingside. The headteachers are keen to recruit hardworking, dynamic Early Years Practitioners who are skilled in the Early years Foundation Stage and can work well in a team. The schools offer excellent CPD, progression and opportunities to develop your career in a highly professional environment.
The Early Years Practitioner role:
- You will work in a team of staff in the school and will support the class teacher with planning and preparation as well setting up and delivering lessons in line with the EYFS.
- You will work with key children and will record regular observations as well delivering group work in reading and phonics
- As an Early Years Practitioner, you will need to be confident in your knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- You must have excellent communication skills as well as a lively, fun friendly approach.
- You will need to be Level 3 or equivalent in Childcare/Early Years
- Ideally you will have experience in a school setting although this is not essential
- Relevant experience in a UK setting in the past 2 years.
- You will also need to have good understanding of EYFS
- Right to work in UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an Early Years Practitioner, Or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.