Early Years Practitioner
Early Years Practitioner
Early Years Practitioner, Waltham Forest
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you an Early Years Practitioner, (Level 3 qualified) looking for your next role?
Tradewind Recruitment are working on behalf of a primary school in Highams Park who would like to recruit a friendly, patient and knowledgeable Early Years Practitioner for their nursery class.
The role is due to start in September 2021 and there is an option for a full time or part time role. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced EYP who will have worked in a primary school or nursery school setting before. We are looking for an EYP who has the skills and experience to support children to thrive in this busy nursery class.
The Early Years Practitioner (EYP) role will include supporting the class and managing small groups of children. Under the guidance of the nursery class teacher, you will be writing observations, tracking progress, and recording children's work. The EYFS lead is looking for someone who can encourage learning and development through play and imagination. The ideal person will have effective communication skill, initiative to ensure that children are understood, motivated, and in turn progress positively in their learning.
The school is based in a lovely quiet area of Higham's Park, Waltham Forest. The school offers excellent weekly CPD training, as well as permanent opportunities further down the line.
- Level 3 or above qualification in early years childcare.
- You must have experience supporting nursery aged children
- Good knowledge and confidence with the EYFS curriculum
- Ideally you will be local to the borough of Waltham Forest
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Early Years Practitioner. Or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.