Early Years SEN Teacher
Early Years SEN Teacher
Tradewind is recruiting for a dynamic, enthusiastic, imaginative, motivated SEN Teacher who is passionate about working with children.
This primary role is to provide the children in their care with a safe and secure learning environment.
As a SEN Teacher you will be responsible to lead a team of 3 teaching assistants, supporting 8 children with complex needs. You will need to have had experience of managing a team and working with children with SEND. Ideally someone who could liaise with parents, complete referrals and help with EHCP writing and reviews.
You will be responsible for daily planning and evaluation meetings and keeping children's records up to date.
Daily Rates: £130.00 (dependent upon experience) Hours of Work: 8.30am - 4.00pm
This role is due to commence in February 2021
- Ongoing training and development programmes
This Nursery school has been graded Outstanding from their last OFSTED inspection
- There is a highly effective leadership and management; encouraging team work and dedication from all staff
- OFSTED rated "Outstanding "
The school is very accessible via public transport; only 8 minutes' walk form the station.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as an SEN Techer you will need to have:
- Qualified SEN Teacher status
- Be confident in all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Curriculum.
- At least two years' experience working in Nurseries
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as an SEN Teacher. Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
Quoting JN -104397
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.