Early Years Teacher
Early Years Teacher
Our client school is Bury is seeking a motivated part-time Early Years teacher. The school believes in providing a holistic learning environment and incorporates Forest School into the children's weekly learning. The school has received praise for its contemporary curriculum that uses ongoing assessment to understand pupil attainment and differentiate learning to meet their needs. The staff believe in working collaboratively to share their knowledge and skills as well as support each other with planning.
This post will commence in January 2024 and you will be required to complete the academic year. This is a one to two form entry school and each class has a dedicated teaching assistant to support the pupils. You will be responsible for planning, assessing and required to attend all staff meetings.
Tradewind is Manchester's biggest Education Recruitment Agency and we would love to place you in this role. The competitive pay rate for this role is between £140-£200 per day, subject to experience.
To respond to this advert, please call Amy at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th November
To be a success in this role, you will need to:
- Have QTS or QTLS status
- Have experience with an EYFS class
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with full employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.