Early Years Teacher
Early Years Teacher
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Education Professional to work on a full-time basis in a Primary School in Dudley. The right candidate will be enthusiastic and motivated and able to work co-operatively with colleagues and external professionals.
About the School:
Our client is a well-known Primary School in the Heart of Dudley, holding an OFSTED rating of "GOOD". This school is known for its encouragement of the children taking responsibility of their learning by having strong support from the overwhelmingly supportive staff. This school holds high aspirations for each pupil and in turn nurtures their growth and development. This school will offer a welcoming environment, and a supportive leadership team that can support your professional development. You will also benefit from our range of CPD Courses (continuing your professional development) alongside our valuable partnership with the National College.
This role will consist of using your experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum to work to effectively support the children in the classroom to achieve their learning goals. You will work in collaboration with the support staff, other class teachers and external professionals to plan and provide tailored lessons and activities to the class. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Planning and preparing engaging lessons to support the development and progress of the children in line with the EYFS Framework.
- Promoting appropriately high expectations and setting clear targets building on attainment
- Making accurate records of assessment and using them to inform practice.
- Identify and support SEND pupils by differentiating your planning appropriately.
- Have a working knowledge of your responsibilities as a class teacher and a member of the School Community as a whole.
- Take responsibility for personal and professional development to make a positive contribution to the running of the school.
This role is a full time role 8:15am - 3:40pm, working Monday - Friday.
If you are a reliable, passionate and enthusiastic person who is keen to make an impact on the children's lives, please get in touch and join our team.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Grace on 0121 643 3505 or email Grace.Dickinson@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.