Early Years Teaching Assistant
Early Years Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for creative, personable, patient EYFS teaching assistants who will be able to start immediately for long term, full time or part time or day to day roles. We are incredibly busy! These are brilliant opportunities for experienced EYFS teaching assistants who have worked in a primary school or nursery setting before.
The roles will include supporting the classes and/or managing small groups of children. Under the guidance of class teachers you will be writing observations, tracking progress and recording children's work.
Our schools are looking for Teaching Assistants who also are also confident working with children who have special needs on a 1-1 basis.
Teaching Assistants for these roles must encourage learning and development, through play and teaching whilst creating a secure environment, using imagination to help children to learn.
The ideal EYFS teaching assistants will have some relevant experience with special needs and will be enthusiastic, have effective communication skill, initiative to ensure that children are understood, motivated, and in turn progress positively in their learning.
This role requires an experienced EYFS teaching assistants
Ideally you will have a Level 2 or 3 qualification (or equivalent) in early Years childcare
You must have experience supporting children with special needs
Good knowledge and confidence with the EYFS curriculum
Phonics experience and training is bonus!
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a EYFS TA. Or for more information about the role, contact Victoria Rimmer on 0161 674 0138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call Victoria Rimmer at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.