Early Years Teaching Assistant
Early Years Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a passionate and dedicated Early Years Teaching Assistant to join the dynamic team at one of our First Schools in Redditch. As an Early Years Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the development and education of children in their early years, ensuring they have a strong foundation for future learning. If you are enthusiastic about working with young children, have a nurturing personality, and are committed to their growth and development, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding position.
- Supporting Classroom Activities: Assist the class teacher in delivering engaging and age-appropriate lessons, activities, and play experiences that promote children's learning and development.
- Child Development: Observe and assess children's progress and development, identifying any areas where additional support or intervention may be required.
- Personal Care: Assist with personal care routines, including toileting, feeding, and dressing, ensuring the safety and well-being of all children.
- Behaviour Management: Help maintain a positive and respectful classroom environment by implementing behaviour management strategies in line with the school's policies.
- Communication: Establish effective communication with parents and caregivers, providing updates on their child's progress and well-being.
- Resource Preparation: Prepare and organise teaching materials, resources, and learning aids to enhance the teaching and learning process.
- Health and Safety: Ensure that the classroom and play areas are safe, clean, and organised, adhering to health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with the teaching team and support staff to plan and implement age-appropriate activities and curriculum.
- Minimum of a Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification or equivalent.
Skills and Attributes:
- A genuine passion for working with young children and helping them reach their full potential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Patience, empathy, and a nurturing attitude.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic classroom environment.
- Knowledge of early childhood development principles and best practices.
- First Aid certification.
- Previous experience working as an Early Years Teaching Assistant or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you 45 CPD courses!
Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus of up to £100!
Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Does this sound like a role for you? If so, I would love to hear from you. Alternatively, if this isn't quite the right fit but you would like to hear about some of our other vacancies across the West Midlands, please call Nick at the Birmingham office on 0121 643 3505, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.