Early Years Teaching Assistant
Early Years Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting! Are you a caring and committed EYFS Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Salford?
Perhaps you are an Early Years graduate with placement experience and you are now looking to secure paid work?
Tradewind Manchester is currently recruiting for a EYFS Teaching Assistant on behalf of a happy and successful Primary School in Salford to start in January 2020. This is a full-time, long-term role.
This is a school with a warm, caring and supportive ethos which strives to ensure that every child received the best education from their dedicated, committed staff team. Their child centred approach ensures that children are supported across all areas of development.
This school is a centre of educational and personal excellence for all pupils where staff have created a culture in which the highest expectations and aspirations are at the heart of their school. They have a broad and balanced knowledge-rich curriculum which ensures that children develop curiosity and creativity with the ability to analyse the world around them and make a positive contribution to our society.
They currently seek:
* A suitably qualified Teaching Assistant who has previous experience supporting students in EYFS, particularly within Reception.
* A passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistant who has experience taking groups of students for classes in Phonics and Numeracy.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Supporting students across EYFS, within both Nursery and Reception, both within the classroom as a general TA and outside with students with additional needs who require extra support.
The school is in Salford and is accessible via train, bus or car.
This is a 'Good' school committed to providing a fully accessible environment and curriculum which values and includes all children and enables them to achieve their very best. Staff work very hard to ensure that every pupil develops academically, physically, socially and spiritually and to ensure that they are happy and well cared for at all times.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Salford. Or for more information about the role, contact Emma on 0161 674 0138 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.