Early Years Teaching Assistant
Early Years Teaching Assistant
A St.Helens-based Primary School is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic EYFS Teaching Assistant to join their committed and hardworking team.
School's aim is for every child's story to be a success story, whatever their circumstances, whatever their ability. To achieve this, staff put children's well-being, happiness and progress first in every decision they make.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly ambitious and forward-thinking school within the North West Learning Partnership.
If you think you are a dynamic and outstanding teaching assistant, who can contribute effectively to an environment that is warm, secure and welcoming, which values children and their achievements and involves parents in the care and education of their children, then you are the right person for this post!
The successful candidate will demonstrate a drive to ensure the best for the pupils and their education as well as a keenness to contribute positively to the whole school.
- Someone who puts children first?
- Someone who works well as part of a team?
- A highly effective T.A., who has the ability to inspire children by bringing learning to life?
- Someone who is keen to move on in their own practice and learning?
- Someone who really enjoys supporting children?
If you answered yes, school can offer you:
- Wonderful children and supportive parents;
- A happy and vibrant working environment;
- A genuine commitment to continuing and enhancing your professional development;
- An innovative and stimulating curriculum;
- Supportive Year Group Teams;
- A friendly committed staff with a positive team ethos
To express an interest in the role, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, please call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.