Tradewind is recruiting! We are currently looking for a SEND Teacher with experience of EBD to work at a Special Needs school in Bristol from next term. The role is part-time and starts at the beginning of next term and ongoing until end of the academic year. The school is open to consider Teachers from Secondary or Primary Phased, based on their experience with challenging behaviour.
The school is looking for someone who can Teach Music and PE and can manage behaviour efficiently. The role will be Wednesday to Fridays and has the potential becoming full-time for the right candidate. The school will consider both Primary and Secondary teachers depending on their level of experience of engaging and covering the Music and PE subjects. However, they are open to accept non- PE/Music specialists as long as they have sufficient knowledge about the subjects.
The school is a special needs school that caters for students with SEBD and other learning difficulties and based in a central location in Bristol. The hours are 0830-1530 and Wednesday to Friday. There is great support from other teachers and support staff at the school in terms behaviour management.
This role might be ideal for you if:
- You have previous Teaching Experience with EBD.
- You have previously taught students with EBD or taught PE or Music.
- You have experience/training in Behaviour Management.
- You are available part-time from next term.
- You have a flexible and conscientious approach.
- You are looking for a long-term SEND position.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in these teaching assistant positions you will need to:
Experience of working with children
Must have QTS
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact Ross Churn on 0117 301 7578 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.