Detailed Job DescriptionWe are currently working with a SEND school in Cheltenham and recruiting for a Teacher with EBD Experience to work with young people with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties in Primary phase. The role involves teaching KS1 and KS2 students on a long term supply basis. The school is a Specialist provision catering for pupils with BESD/SEMH/EBD and Attachment Disorders. They require a Teacher with substantial amounts of experience of working with learners with challenging behaviour and emotional difficulties.
The position is on supply basis 5 days per week and starts ASAP, this could turn into a permanent position depending on the school's needs.
Previous experience of working with young people with BESD/EBD/SEMH or in a PRU is essential. It will be expected that candidates will have good communication skills and appropriate qualifications to be able to meet these high standards.
- Experience with supporting young people with EBD in the past
- Behaviour management Training or experience
- QTS- Primary preferred
- Special Educational Needs Experience in a care or school setting
- Understanding and experience of supporting/teaching young people with attachment disorder and challenging behaviour
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- QTS in Secondary
* Have experience of working with Primary aged children with severe EBD at a school, respite or care setting.
Team-teach or other behaviour management training is ideal but not necessary for the right experience in other related settings
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position Or for more information about the role, contact Lottie Dullea on 01173017578 / Lottie.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.