EBD Teaching Assistant
EBD Teaching Assistant
This Secondary PRU works with SEMH, Medical and Behaviour Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils who have been permanently excluded, or for medical reasons. The pupil referral unit has small class sizes of between 8 and 10 pupils and are looking for a Behaviour specialist Teaching Assistant to work on a 1-2-1 and with small groups across KS3 and KS4.
* Experienced working in PRU setting or on a 1-2-1 with challenging behaviour
* Team Teach or positive restraint training is preferred but not essential
* Experience providing 1:1 and small group support in a challenging behaviour environment.
The school is easily accessible by bus and car, the school is 15 minutes off the M55 towards Blackpool.
The PRU has a warm family feel and staff make you feel welcome. Additionally, they have a strong SLT team and always happy to help develop staff that go in on supply. You are made to feel like a permanent member of staff wither your there for 1 day or long term.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role of Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting in a voluntary or paid capacity. If you are a passionate Teaching Assistant, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.