Are you an education graduate looking to kickstart your career in a school based environment?
Are you looking to gain more experience before beginning a PGCE?
Tradewind Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to work with our team as a Teaching Assistant at a leading Primary school in Knowsley.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will play an essential role in supporting children to reach their full potential. You will help them to develop essential life skills, as well as developing academically. The school has an infant school and a junior school, and you will be placed depending on your strengths.
- Supporting children in a 1:1 or small group capacity;
- Assisting the implementation of EHCPs (Education and Health Care Plans);
- Working with class teachers and other professionals to ensure children get the best support;
- Assisting with classroom management and behaviour.
- A degree in education or a related field;
- Some experience working with children;
- A DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one;
- A full 10 year employment or educational history.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as a Teaching Assistant. For more information, contact Liam at email@example.com or 0151 221 9666.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.