Are you an education graduate looking to kickstart your career in a school based environment?
Are you looking to gain more experience before beginning a PGCE?
Tradewind Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to work with our team as a SEND Teaching Assistant at a leading SEND school in Sefton.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will play an essential role in supporting children with additional needs to reach their full potential. You will help them to develop essential life skills, as well as developing academically. The school has an infant school, a junior school and a secondary school. You will be placed depending on your strengths.
- Supporting children in a 1:1 or small group capacity
- Assisting the implementation of EHCPs (Education and Health Care Plans)
- Working with class teachers and other professionals to ensure children get the best support
- Assisting with classroom management and behaviour.
(Please note: this role may require you to carry out personal care)
- A degree in education or a related field
- Some experience working with children
- A DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one
- A full 10 year employment or educational history
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as an SEND Teaching Assistant. For more information, contact Shannon at email@example.com or 0151 221 9666.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.