English and Drama Teacher - Haringey
English and Drama Teacher - Haringey
English and Drama Teacher - Ofsted 'Outstanding' school - Haringey, North London
Are you a creative English and Drama Teacher who wants to be part of a diverse school that has strong values of values of respect, inclusion and ambition, and favours not just academics but a holistic education for all?
Are you an ambitious English and Drama Teacher looking to join a creative school in that is high achieving and offers a fantastic teaching culture?
Tradewind Recruitment have numerous positions for an ambitious Teacher of English and Drama who wants to make a difference, get in touch to find out more about this school in particular and how we can help you make the next step!
**English and Drama Teacher - Haringey, North London
**Graded Ofsted 'Outstanding'
**Excellent behaviour throughout the school with committed and keen students
**Top 10% of schools nationally for attainment
About the School - English and Drama Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This oversubscribed, modern and forward-thinking School located in Haringey achieves grades consistently amongst the top in the borough and nationally for progress. The school has a varied intake of local students who speak many different languages, and is a lively and cosmopolitan place to work.
- English is a very popular subject at KS5, and the English department do a fantastic job of inspiring students across the school to develop a love of language and creativity.
- The English team work very well together to achieve the department goals and go above and beyond where they can to ensure all students get the chance to meet, and exceed their expectations.
- The SLT are very keen to provide ambitious and talented teachers with clear pathways to management, and are very good at developing leaders from within the school.
About the Role - English and Drama Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This English and Drama Teacher role would suit those who are dynamic, committed and ready to play their part in an amazing success story. The English team are very strong with varying levels of experience from which to draw support.
- There are very few behaviour issues here with students being dedicated, and taking responsibility for their learning in a calm environment.
- Whilst teaching English and Drama, as an NQT you will receive plenty of tailored support, and for experienced teachers you may get the chance to take on responsibility if wanted. Be part of this school's success and make your mark!
How to apply - English and Drama Teacher - Haringey, North London
Call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today on 02078455450 to hear more about this opportunity, and other schools that are looking for English Teachers in North London, or email your CV to email@example.com and I will get in touch ASAP!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.