English and Drama Teacher
English and Drama Teacher
Are you an English and Drama Teacher looking for your next role for September 2020 and want to work in a Wirral school where "pupils behave well in lessons, enjoy class discussions and take pride in their work"?
Tradewind Recruitment are working on behalf of a popular school based in Wirral and we are looking for an English and Drama Teacher for a long-term position. This position will start in September 2020 and will be a full time position until the end of the Autumn term. The school are happy to consider applications from newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers.
For this position, you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for English and Drama from Year 7 through to Year 11
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE requirements
To be considered for this position you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status or UK equivalent
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind Recruitment:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online. Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position or call Susanne on 0151 221 9666 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind Recruitment you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.