English and SOSE role
English and SOSE role
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an ambitious English and SOSE teacher to join this Academy based in desirable South London. This is a full-time role is for a 1 year contract and the salary will be Inner London.
If you love all things Shakespeare and war poetry, bring your teaching to life with hands on museum excursions.
They're a cultural diverse school that have children from all backgrounds and celebrate the multiculturalism in the Academy by running things such as International Days where staff and children bring in things from their own culture. It's a very inclusive environment where team work is key to ensure that as an Academy they get the best out of every single student, so if you believe that you want to work somewhere as part of one big family then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a:
- A bright, sparky and ambitious graduate Aussie trained teacher.
- A qualified grad English / SOSETeacher who has the highest of expectations on both behaviour and attainment.
- Person that brings personality and a good work ethic to the role.
- Teacher who is flexible and adaptable to the ever-changing need of the role.
- Candidate that will always take on feedback and is looking to further themselves through PD.
This is a role for teaching across all year groups, Year 7-11. We run an annual school play, twinning our English department with our Drama and Music team.
The school is based in Clapham. Highly popular with Aussies and Kiwis. You can get a decent coffee (not bad for UK standards) and a cheap pint.
Famous SW4 festival runs every August & you are in the thick of things being by the O2 Brixton Arena - home to Chemical Brothers gigs and many more musos.
In return the school offers:
* An Academy where students want to be in school and come to learn * A strong Senior Leadership Team that have staff morale as well as children's wellbeing at heart * Continued Professional Development in school and through the Academy chain
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of English & SOSE Teacher. Or for more information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.