Tradewind Recruitment are working with an Ofsted rated Outstanding Secondary School in Brent who are looking to appoint an English Graduate to support students across KS3 and KS4 English classes. This position will commence in September 2020, with virtual interviews taking place after May Half Term, and run until the end of the 2020/21 academic year in July 2021.
About the role - English Graduate Teaching Assistant - Brent:
· As an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting the effective learning in KS3 and KS4 English classes, working with key students on a 1-to-1 basis to motivate and engage them in their lessons
· Working alongside English Teachers, the Head of Department and Inclusion team members, you will also be responsible for differentiating lesson plane for your key students who have individual learning needs as well as planning, preparing and delivering small group lessons for students who are struggling to comprehend the curriculum as well as gifted and talented students who need to be challenged further to reach their full potential
About the candidate - English Graduate Teaching Assistant - Brent:
· To be successful in this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Brent, you will be a recent or soon to be English Graduate (2:1 minimum) who is interested in pursuing a career in education
· You will be a confident, energetic and engaging individual who is confident building rapport and relationships with students and staff member alike
· Previous experience working with young people, such as tutoring or mentoring, is preferred but not essential as all training will be provided
· This position would particularly suit an individual aspiring to train as an English Teacher in the near future and who is eager to gain valuable classroom experience before undertaking further training
Serviced by the London Underground and local buses, this School is easily accessible from all areas of North, West and Central London.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant in Brent. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.