English Teacher -Hackney, East London
English Teacher -Hackney, East London
English Teacher - Ofsted 'Outstanding' school - Hackney, East London - Summer term 2021 - Long term role with possibility of extension
Are you an English Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity at an excellent Hackney school that promotes high standards, but not at the expense of student or Teacher wellbeing?
Would a thriving school environment in the heart of Hackney be the kind of place you would want to work in which community is key, and learning is made exciting, aspirational, and motivating?
Tradewind Recruitment are working side by side with this highly reputable Hackney school to help them find an English Teacher who makes an impact on curious minds. The school has a strong track record of helping students to make above average progress, and Teachers here are dedicated to providing learners of all abilities the opportunity to excel. This role will start in the summer term and is expected to be a long-term contract through into the new academic year at least.
**English Teacher - Hackney, East London
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' school (2017)
**11-19 mixed comprehensive school
**Leadership pathways fully supported and financed by the school in partnership with IOE
About the School - English Teacher - Hackney, East London
- This is a modern and forward-thinking school in the heart of North Hackney in a state-of-the-art building with world class facilities.
- The school has a proven track record of helping students to make above average progress, and proudly sits at the top of the borough for their progress 8 score due to the dedication of teachers and students alike.
- The academy learning environment is inspiring, aspirational, and motivating, and wellbeing is taken very seriously here for Teachers and students alike.
- Their mission is to 'Be the best you can' and their aim is that Not only will their young people be successful and productive citizens but, they will be a source of influence in the society that they live in, ensuring that they make sustainable and authentic contributions for future generations.
About the role - English Teacher - Hackney, East London
- English is a large and successful department that have a great mix of Teachers of all tenures who form a very cohesive team.
- This school offers a great teaching environment, with autonomy being encouraged within an environment of students happily taking a good deal of responsibility for their own learning.
- They are looking for an English Teacher that can show excellent subject knowledge, having taught KS3 and KS4, with some KS5 classes being available.
- For experienced Teachers who may want to pursue leadership, the school proactively support leadership and management training, and some leadership may be available for the right candidate.
How to apply - English Teacher - Hackney, East London
Call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today on 02078455450 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.