English Teacher - Haringey
English Teacher - Haringey
English Teacher - Ofsted 'Outstanding' school in Haringey, North London - Key Stage 3 to 5 - High achieving school with excellent reputation - Open to experienced or NQTs
Are you a dedicated English Teacher or Leader looking to join a dynamic school that achieves fantastic academic results as well as promoting holistic education and development of the whole student?
Are you an innovative and creative English Teacher who wants to make a difference in a forward-thinking school that takes care of their Teachers whilst helping them to progress and take their careers to the next level?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a truly exceptional North London school who are adding to their talented English team for September. Get in touch today to find out more about this brilliant opportunity!
***English Teacher - Haringey, North London
***Ofsted 'Outstanding' school
***Well-resourced school with subject specific TAs and Graduate Mentors to assist in all classes
***Open to experienced or newly qualified teachers needing a well-rounded and supported induction year
About the School - English Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This traditional yet very forward thinking mixed comprehensive Haringey school have an excellent reputation of great results, and ensuring students of all ability and starting points have the chance to shine and reach their goals.
- The decisive and inspirational leadership of the headteacher and a highly effective leadership team has enabled this school to continue its journey of rapid improvement. It is a reflective and self-critical organisation which lives its aim to 'put learning first' through its every action.
- Students are highly motivated learners who make rapid progress from their starting points through outstanding teaching, an excellent curriculum and exemplary care, guidance and support.
- This school can thoroughly support an English Teacher at every stage of their career with an exceptional professional development package designed to help all achieve the very highest level of teaching they can.
About the Role - English Teacher - Haringey, North London
- The school have appointed an outstanding, highly qualified staff who bring vision, energy, enthusiasm and very high expectations to the school. They are truly at the 'cutting edge' of new educational developments and leave no stone unturned in seeking ways to further enhance the educational experience of each and every one of their students.
- The English department is hugely successful with some of the best grades in the school at GCSE and A-Level.
- This role would suit an English Teacher who is dynamic, committed and ready to play their part in an amazing success story.
- This school offers English Teachers a teaching environment with very few behaviour issues, a great team working environment and a real sense of success.
- Those who are ambitious will enjoy the regular promotion opportunities and ongoing professional development.
How to apply English Teacher - Haringey, North London
Would you like to find out more about this and other English Teaching opportunities in North London? Call Laura Snowden on 02078455450 or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.