Tradewind are looking for a Teacher of English to work in a popular secondary school in the North Birmingham Area. This is a full time teaching supply role to ideally start ASAP. The role is to cover a maternity and may continue until October 2021. However, should you be available after Easter for the summer term only please still apply.
As an English Teacher working in this North Birmingham secondary school you will be expected to perform all the duties that a permanent an English teacher would (planning, marking, assessing), and for this reason you will be paid in line with the main teaching pay scales. As a daily rate, this translates to between £131.00 and £189 per day, depending on experience and qualifications. This vacancy is initially due to last until the end of the academic year.
The successful English Teacher will be responsible for teaching English at Key Stage 3 and 4 levels. Applications from passionate and engaged NQTs will be considered for this position, with an experienced head of department, and experienced staff members who can act as mentors, there is potential for completing a term of your NQT during this placement.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role as well as a full DBS and CV with a 10 year work history.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an English Teacher in North Birmingham . For more information about the role, contact Claire on 0121 643 505 or email email@example.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.