This is an exciting time to join the English faculty at this Bristol School. They have a large department and offer many opportunities for the right candidate. They require an enthusiastic and highly skilled teacher and welcome applications from all levels of experience; with full induction support for NQTs. This post will involve teaching across the ability range at KS3 and KS4, with the possibility of post 16 teaching for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm, subject skills and the ability to deliver high quality and creative lessons. The successful applicant will be provided with appropriate support to ensure their success and professional development. You would be expected to plan, prepare and teach to KS3 and KS4 to mixed ability students and have a strong presence in the classroom. The school is shortlisting CV's soon, if this is the role for you then please apply now.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified English teacher who is passionate about their subject and is an enthusiastic and organised practitioner with high expectations and strong classroom management. You would need to be positive about making a difference regardless of ability and be committed to continuous improvement. You will have a clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life. The successful candidate will have strong behaviour management, excellent communication skills and at least 1 years' experience teaching English.
To become a part of this school's team you will need to be:
* A Qualified English Teacher holding QTS or QTLS
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Ability to engage and inspire students
* The flexibility to get involved with extra-curricular activities
* Commitment to the school and its students
This schools is located in South Bristol, which is accessible by car and public transport. The school can offer parking on the school grounds but there is also plenty of on street parking nearby.
The school is a modern building with lots of character and huge grounds, which offers fantastic facilities for all of their teachers. The staff at this school are very helpful and supportive which creates a peaceful atmosphere.
As an English Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
In return, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn vouchers!
* Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
* Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
* Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this English Teacher role you will need:
* To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a full time English Teacher in Bristol. If you would like to hear more information about the role please contact Ross on 0117 301 7578 / Ross.Churn@twrecruitment.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee, you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.