Tradewind Recruitment are seeking an English Teacher for a secondary school based in Chester.
The school we are working with are seeking a part time English Teacher to support there English department for 3 days a week starting as soon as possible and this will carry on throughout the new year up until July 2024.
Due to an unforeseen absence, the school are looking for additional support in the English department and are currently seeking an experienced English teacher with a proven track record of delivering the English curriculum to a high standard and show strong behaviour management.
- Plan and deliver high-quality English lessons for secondary school students.
- Inspire and motivate students to excel in their language and literature studies.
- Create a dynamic and inclusive classroom environment that caters to the needs of diverse learners.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback and support.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop curriculum materials and innovative teaching methods.
To be considered for this role, we will need -
- Full Qualified Teaching Status in the UK with a specialism in English
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this English Teacher role in Chester, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at Toby.Weston@twrecruitment.com or call 01244 360150.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.